Donations to Westerly AED will be used to purchase units that will save lives in the two state community. In order to receive a free unit, you must be:
Factors that impact your eligibility are:
- a non-profit organization that will make the unit available for the neighborhood in public area (preferably 24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
- properly trained
- in possession of a prescription
(Westerly AED will help you obtain one.)
- approved by the Westerly AED board of directors
Contact Westerly AED to get on our waiting list.
- the number of people regularly in the vicinity
- accessibility to emergency services
- An American Heart Association document about where and how to place AEDs.